Hobbs Valve have redesigned the basic unchanged Triple Offset Butterfly valve and incorporated new performance enhancing operational features, allowing for a more simplified manufacturing process.
Industry leaders in the design and manufacture of Triple Offset Butterfly Valves, UK based Hobbs Valve is at the forefront of innovation, producing high performance Triple Offset Butterfly Valves for the global Industries of Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Nuclear, Marine and Power. Our innovative, patented range of TVT metal seated valves was designed and developed in house using advanced precision engineering techniques, and independently tested by accredited third parties. This ground breaking design produces optimum performance, with the TVT Range of Triple Offset Butterfly Valves able to provide maximum resistance during high intensity applications
The result is our exclusive patented range of superior performance zero leakage bi-directional Triple Offset Butterfly Valves, suitable for extreme pressure/temperature applications.
The TVT range consists of 2″-48″ 150,300 & 600 lb pressure class ratings along with -196ºC (Cryogenic) and Double Block & Bleed Butterfly Valves. All of which are manufactured in a wide range of materials from high specification metals including Carbon and Stainless Steels, through to the high tensile or corrosion resistant Aluminum Bronze, 6 Moly, Titanium, Duplex and Super Duplex.
Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
The Benefits of Triple Offset – In detail
- The ‘cam action’ and ‘right angled conical sealing’ design ensures that the metal sealing components are never in contact until its final degree of closing, resulting in repeatable sealing and a vastly extended valve life.
- Butterfly valves provide significant cost savings over conventional valves such as gate, globe and ball due to an inherent reduction in materials and weight.
- Low torques result in low cost of automation.
- Minimal maintenance due to the robust design with the added advantage of field replaceable seat and seal components in the TVT Range.
- Low fugitive emissions due to quarter turn technology.
- Cavities do not exist between sealing components in comparison to some conventional, concentric and double offset valves therefore eliminating the ingress of particles.
- Metal to metal sealing allowing for higher pressure and temperature applications whilst still providing bubble-tight shut off.
- Ideal for use in controlling or throttling applications.
- Torque seated resulting in bi-directional, non-pressure aided frictionless seating.